Star Wolf's Last Stand Part III

Star Wolf's Last Stand Part III



By: Justin Blake

After Wolf signed off of Foxs com he glanced back and saw Falco. "FALCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!", scremed Fox."What?!" Falco replied."YOU FOLLOWED ME!" siad Fox. "Now Corneria will be destroyed!Go back to Great Fox and get the team to Corneria and prepare the army!"said Fox. "OK, OK". I thought I was mean! Falco thought. Falco flew back to Great Fox to get the team. Fox was now on his own. Within 5 minutes Fox could see space mines, thousands.Fox shot all nine his bombs but he still almost got destroyed.Before he knew he was there Fox was ambushed by Bolse fighters with shields .Fox knew he should have told Falco to stay, but it was to late now.Fox saw one chance to survive. He put on his turbo jets and went toward Great Wolf. Fox's plan worked perfectly and he was captured by Great Wolf .This however was not the best idea but it was the only way he could survive.O nce inside the Star Wolf team was waiting for him with bazookas .Thanks for the Arwing, Pigma sneered.We could use it for our Wolfen III.Suddenly Leon shot Fox in the leg .Fox scremed in pain. Leon laghed, You should feel lucky I could have set it on A higher setting and you would have died .Andrew picked up Fox and put him in a cage.Meanwhile on Cornerian invader 4s were flying evrywere and every fighter avalible was trying to stop them.Only Falco,Slippy, Peppy,and Bill were having any luck.Then A mothership approched the capital city.The Star Fox team and Bill flew twords it. All the invaders flew twords it to.Suddenly Slippy had an idea and told evryone to fly under the ship when the core appered they shoot A bomb at it and still flew under all the invaders were under the ship to and at the last second the Star Fox team and Bill flew out and the ship fell on the invaders.all the surrviving ships immedeatly heded for Sector Z to stop the Star Wolf team.It didnt take long for an alarm to set off and somone had escaped.Fox wondered who could have escaped when another fox came running twored Fox with the keys.Fox suddenly remembered who it was and said Father!?James unlocked the cell and said Follow me Fox.At that moment the Star Fox team,Bill,Katt, and evry surviving ship in Corneria and Katina came to Sector Z. Since Fox had already be there the ships found A safe path through the space mines.But when they were in Sector Z they had to deal with Bolse fighters.Right when they got in Slippy yelled Fox get this guy off me!Then he remembered Fox wasnt there so for the first time ever Slippy tried A loop.All the fighters behind Slippy didnt know what happened and soon they werew shoot down by Slippy.Same thing happened with Falco,Peppy,Katt,and Bill. with in A couple of minutes there were no fighters left but just then the Star Wolf team flew out of Great Wolf and immedeetly started to shoot down Cornerian and Katina ships.At that moument everyone thought all would be lost when Fox and James flew out and started to really get them.Slippy and Bill took down Andrew who shouted AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! before he died.James and Peppy took out Pigma who said THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he was dead.Falco and Katt took down Leon who shouted HES TO STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he blew up.And Fox took down Wolf on his own and he yelled NO WAY I DONT BELIVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he also died.And to make sure theyed never see Star Wolf and crew again they shoot bombs on thire remans.

Back to fan fic, Back to index